Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Maya's Charity Painting Project for PUPS

My 3.5 year old daughter, Maya, loves to paint.  She also loves to give to charity.  I was recently invited to sell my jewelry at a craft fair, and I thought it would be fun if Maya could be involved.  I asked her if she wanted to make some paintings, which we would "sell" at the fair for donations.  She was very excited and chose People United for Pets (after a quick Google search for Seattle-area 'puppy charities').  She painted 10 paintings, and we sold 4 paintings for $5 each at the fair, raising $20 for PUPS!

Here are some photos of the paintings.  There are 6 left, if you'd like one, please let me know! (Update, only 3 left, $45 raised!)

(sold)

(sold)

(available)

(available)

(sold)

(sold)

(sold)

(available)

(available)

(sold)

Thank you for reading!  Do you think I should set up an Etsy shop for her to sell these online?  They are TINY but so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment